Publicis appoints Kevin Ramsey to lead Asia Pacific region
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 January 2010 11:30AM
LONDON - Publicis has appointed Kevin Ramsey, the former president of McCann Worldgroup Asia Pacific, as the new chairman and chief executive of its Asia Pacific region.
Ramsey replaces Matt Godfrey in the role, who is leaving the agency to return to his native Australia.
He will report to Richard Pinder (pictured), the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, and will be responsible for overseeing the 22 Publicis-affiliated offices within the region.
Ramsey left McCann Worldgroup in July last year, having spent five years working at the network.
Previous to working at McCann's, Ramsey was the president and chief executive for Asia Pacific at M&C Saatchi.
Ramsey said: "I am excited to be joining Publicis. The network has an intriguing point of difference and is uniquely prepared to deliver growth to clients in today's new reality."
Pinder said: "I regarded Kevin as a formidable competitor when I was working in the region and am proud to have him join us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency