Publicis appoints Kevin Ramsey to lead Asia Pacific region
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 January 2010 11:30AM
LONDON - Publicis has appointed Kevin Ramsey, the former president of McCann Worldgroup Asia Pacific, as the new chairman and chief executive of its Asia Pacific region.
Ramsey replaces Matt Godfrey in the role, who is leaving the agency to return to his native Australia.
He will report to Richard Pinder (pictured), the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, and will be responsible for overseeing the 22 Publicis-affiliated offices within the region.
Ramsey left McCann Worldgroup in July last year, having spent five years working at the network.
Previous to working at McCann's, Ramsey was the president and chief executive for Asia Pacific at M&C Saatchi.
Ramsey said: "I am excited to be joining Publicis. The network has an intriguing point of difference and is uniquely prepared to deliver growth to clients in today's new reality."
Pinder said: "I regarded Kevin as a formidable competitor when I was working in the region and am proud to have him join us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Executive Purple Consultancy £22000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- CRM Data Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 - £29000 per annum + doe plus benefits, Milton Keynes
- Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + plus car scheme and bonus, Wellingborough
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard