In association with
Metropolitan Police 'safer' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 January 2010 12:01AM
Metropolitan Police has launched a campaign which aims to raise public awareness of Safer Neighbourhood teams.
The campaign will run across outdoor, radio and digital ad platforms for three weeks.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London