MPG wins Austrian Tourism Board UK media
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 January 2010 10:30AM
LONDON - MPG has picked up the offline UK media planning and buying account for the Austrian Tourism Board.
The Havas Media-owned agency won the business after a pitch against other undisclosed agencies.
The previous incumbent was Pan Media Western, an Austria-based agency.
The Austrian Tourism Board is launching a major outdoor campaign in March at sites across London, with MPG handling planning and buying.
MPG's recent wins include international accounts such as Hyundai Kia's £150m global media in November last year and the £6m international media account for the Israeli Tourist Board in October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Audience Insight Executive - Publishing Lipton Fleming £25000 per annum + benefits, London
- Insight Manager (Mobile Technology) Lipton Fleming £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014