Phones4u splits £10m media between The7stars and Adam & Eve
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 January 2010 02:30PM
London - Adam & Eve and The7stars have won the £10m Phones4u media planning and buying account.
The former, the retailer's creative agency, will handle the company's media planning while the latter will handle its buying duties.
The incumbent on the business was MediaVest Manchester. It had worked on the account since 2001.
The retailer is looking to increase its spend in the following year as it builds on its established TV presence with a new brand campaign created by Adam & Eve.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England