Phones4u splits £10m media between The7stars and Adam & Eve
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 20 January 2010 02:30PM
London - Adam & Eve and The7stars have won the £10m Phones4u media planning and buying account.
The former, the retailer's creative agency, will handle the company's media planning while the latter will handle its buying duties.
The incumbent on the business was MediaVest Manchester. It had worked on the account since 2001.
The retailer is looking to increase its spend in the following year as it builds on its established TV presence with a new brand campaign created by Adam & Eve.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Digital Web Designer: (Web, Rich Media, CMS, HTML, CSS) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- SEO Engineer - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed