A&E moves into media
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 January 2010 08:00AM
LONDON - Adam & Eve and the7stars are launching a media agency called Eden.
Adam & Eve and the7stars are launching a media agency called Eden.
The agency, which will launch with the £10 million Phones4u media business as its first client, will be a dedicated comms planning and media buying business.
It has been set up as a profit- share joint venture, where each agency will take 50 per cent of the profits.
Jon Forsyth, a founding partner of Adam & Eve, which also handles the Phones4u creative business, will run the agency alongside Mark Jarvis and Jenny Biggam, the founding partners of the7stars.
Eden will initially be made up of a team of three media planners, who will be based in the Adam & Eve offices, and three media buyers, who will work from the7stars building. If the venture takes off by winning more accounts it will be moved into its own building.
Russell Braterman, the Phones4u marketing director, said: "Phones4u is always looking for bold and innovative ways to get more creativity and impact. The quality of the Eden team, the flexibility of the buying model and the ability to reach our core youth market with dynamic ideas is exactly what we need."
Forsyth said: "As a young communications agency, it is natural for us to broaden into this area. The7stars combines heavyweight media buying with bespoke deals for clients, which promotes the most efficient and creative delivery of ideas."
The incumbent on the Phones4u media business was MediaVest Manchester. It had worked on the account since 2001.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Display Account Manager- Print and Digital £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director, partnership marketing, amazing brand! The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £50k, Central London, some travel to Surrey
- Consultant/Senior Consultant at a leading executive search consultancy Hanson Search Competitive Package , London
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive