Bauer to give FHM another makeover
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 January 2010 10:01AM
LONDON - FHM, Bauer Media's flagship men's monthly title, is to be overhauled for the third time in recent months as its editor, Colin Kennedy, battles to rejuvenate sales.
The March issue, on sale at the end of January, will feature a complete new layout as part of changes introduced by the design guru Jeremy Leslie and the internal FHM team.
Kennedy introduced his first design overhaul last year in an effort to ditch the title's laddish reputation.
But in the December issue, Kennedy commented on the changes. He said: "Some of it was like exotic new specials on the takeaway menu - seemed like a good idea at the time, but in the morning you remember why you're better off sticking to the usual order."
FHM lost its 13-year reign as the biggest-selling men's paid-for title to Men's Health in the latest set of ABC figures, with circulation falling 16.2% year on year to 235,027 between January and July 2009.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films