Networks contest Qatar Airways media brief
By By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 January 2010 10:12AM
LONDON - Qatar Airways, the national airline for the Arab emirate, has kicked off a review of its pan-European media arrangements.
The pitch does not include the UK business, which is handled by Starcom, but the company has approached a number of networks' London offices.
Qatar Airways is looking for a network with offices in a variety of European markets to support the launch of a number of European destinations that it is adding to its routes.
The airline currently operates a fleet of 76 aircraft to 85 cities across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, the Far East, North America and Australasia.
The company plans to reach 120 destinations worldwide by 2013. New destinations planned for 2010 include Bangalore, Ankara, Copenhagen, Tokyo, Barcelona and Sydney.
In May last year, the airline secured a nine-month sponsorship and advertising deal with CNBC.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London