Saint@RKCR/Y&R lands Kopparberg
By By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 January 2010 11:55AM
LONDON - Cider of Sweden has appointed Saint@RKCR/Y&R to work on the advertising for its Kopparberg cider brand.
The agency won the brief following a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The process, which kicked off in October last year, was handled by the AAR.
Kopparberg is currently the third-largest premium packaged cider brand in the UK, behind Magners and Bulmers, but the company is keen to attempt to close the gap on its rivals through a £1m integrated campaign.
The push, which will incorporate digital, print and sales promotion work, will promote all of the flavours in the Kopparberg range, including its flagship pear variant, which is currently the biggest-selling pear cider brand in the UK market.
Media planning and buying will be handled by Arena BLM, which was appointed to the Kopparberg business in February 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- COPYWRITER - GLOBAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London