Saint@RKCR/Y&R lands Kopparberg
By By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 January 2010 11:55AM
LONDON - Cider of Sweden has appointed Saint@RKCR/Y&R to work on the advertising for its Kopparberg cider brand.
The agency won the brief following a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The process, which kicked off in October last year, was handled by the AAR.
Kopparberg is currently the third-largest premium packaged cider brand in the UK, behind Magners and Bulmers, but the company is keen to attempt to close the gap on its rivals through a £1m integrated campaign.
The push, which will incorporate digital, print and sales promotion work, will promote all of the flavours in the Kopparberg range, including its flagship pear variant, which is currently the biggest-selling pear cider brand in the UK market.
Media planning and buying will be handled by Arena BLM, which was appointed to the Kopparberg business in February 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Product Manager Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum, Lincolnshire
- English Copywriter MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Dubai
- Digital Search & Performance Marketing Director - Dubai MCG Associates Competitive and Tax Free in the sunshine!, Dubai, UAE
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'