Westfield Group kicks off advertising review
By By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 January 2010 11:55AM
LONDON - The Westfield Group has called a review of the advertising account for its two London shopping centres - Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City, which is due to open in 2011.
The AAR is drawing up a shortlist of agencies to pitch for the business.
Adam & Eve previously handled the account, after securing the launch campaign for Westfield London in March 2008.
The agency was forced to resign the business in April last year after it picked up the £20m John Lewis account.
The successful shop will be briefed to build the profile of both projects through TV, press and outdoor activity.
One of its first tasks will be to devise a campaign that will position the Stratford City development as an "industry showcase" ahead of its launch next year. The £1.45bn development will act as a retail gateway to the Olympic Park.
Bill Giouroukos, the director of operations at Westfield, said: "This is an exciting opportunity for a truly innovative creative agency to work on an integrated advertising campaign for two of our global flagship schemes, which represent the two largest urban shopping centres in Europe."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford