Barclaycard unveils new Rollercoaster TV ad
By Alex Brownsell, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 January 2010 10:30AM
LONDON - Barclaycard has unveiled its new 'Rollercoaster' ad, the sequel to the brand's popular 'Waterslide' spot.
The ad, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, follows the journey of an inner-city commuter to the soundtrack of 'More than a feeling' by 1970s rock band Boston.
A man opens the door leading from his New York apartment, only to find a rollercoaster ride which transports him across the city to his place of work.
The ad ends with the line, 'Contactless technology from Barclaycard making payments simpler'.
The spot launches online today on YouTube and Barclaycard's Facebook page, before screening during ITV1's 'Dancing on Ice' on 24 January.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account