Fisherman's Friend Storm
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 January 2010 12:00AM
Fisherman's Friend is launching its first major television campaign since the 70s, bringing back Lofty the fisherman who has been the face of the brand since its last TV appearance.
The ads, which were created by The Brand Engine and produced by Film Club, use a mix of 2D and 3D animation to depict Lofty as he navigates stormy seas. Each spot concludes with the strapline: "Never be without a friend."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency