Fisherman's Friend Storm
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 January 2010 12:00AM
Fisherman's Friend is launching its first major television campaign since the 70s, bringing back Lofty the fisherman who has been the face of the brand since its last TV appearance.
The ads, which were created by The Brand Engine and produced by Film Club, use a mix of 2D and 3D animation to depict Lofty as he navigates stormy seas. Each spot concludes with the strapline: "Never be without a friend."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PPC Executive Barclay Meade £26000 - £33000 per annum, Woking
- Brand Marketing Manager Network Marketing £35000 - £42000 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £15 - £17.50 per hour, London
- Planner - middleweight Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Leeds
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film