The Week: People News - Hooper to chair IFNC panel
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 January 2010 12:00AM
The former Ofcom deputy chairman Richard Hooper has been appointed to chair the selection panel for the independently funded news consortiums which are to be trialled in three regional areas as a possible replacement for ITV regional news.
The IFNC pilots are to be funded by the excess from the BBC licence fee which was originally set aside for digital switchover. The IFNCs, which were included in the digital economy bill published in November, will be piloted in Wales, Scotland, and the Tyne-Tees and Borders region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Search & Performance Marketing Director - Dubai MCG Associates Competitive and Tax Free in the sunshine!, Dubai, UAE
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - Social Media - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'