The Week: People News - Hooper to chair IFNC panel
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 January 2010 12:00AM
The former Ofcom deputy chairman Richard Hooper has been appointed to chair the selection panel for the independently funded news consortiums which are to be trialled in three regional areas as a possible replacement for ITV regional news.
The IFNC pilots are to be funded by the excess from the BBC licence fee which was originally set aside for digital switchover. The IFNCs, which were included in the digital economy bill published in November, will be piloted in Wales, Scotland, and the Tyne-Tees and Borders region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland