The Week: People News - Hooper to chair IFNC panel
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 January 2010 12:00AM
The former Ofcom deputy chairman Richard Hooper has been appointed to chair the selection panel for the independently funded news consortiums which are to be trialled in three regional areas as a possible replacement for ITV regional news.
The IFNC pilots are to be funded by the excess from the BBC licence fee which was originally set aside for digital switchover. The IFNCs, which were included in the digital economy bill published in November, will be piloted in Wales, Scotland, and the Tyne-Tees and Borders region.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'