In association with
Target 'the Target presenter' by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 January 2010 11:11AM
The US retailer Target has launched a global campaign to promote its product ranges.
The brand has released three TV ads aiming to solve life's challenges by recommending useful products.
Video 1: 'bangs'
Video 2: 'bucks'
Video 3: 'odor'
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior / Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, Central London
- Marketing Executive Stonor £25-30K, Oxfordshire
- Head of Creative Technology Michael Page Digital £70,000 - £100,000, London
- Business Development Manager f1 Recruitment Competitive, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare