In association with
Barclaycard 'rollercoaster' by BBH
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 January 2010 11:46AM
Barclaycard has launched a follow-up to its "waterslide" ad.
The spot uses the same CGI special-effects technology that was used in the Spider-Man trilogy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 per annum, Birmingham
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, Cambridge
- Account Director - Retail & Brand Design Agency Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum + bens, London