In association with
MySpace 'fan video' by BBH
Campaign Work, Monday, 25 January 2010 02:25PM
The social networking site MySpace has launched an online campaign to promote MySpace Music.
The campaign centres around video content uploaded by fans and used within content on featured artists' MySpace pages.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London