In association with
Lynx 'get in there' by BBH
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 26 January 2010 03:26PM
Lynx is launching the second phase of its 'get in there' campaign with a series of video mobile applications.
The creative for the Unilever owned brand campaign is based around the idea of giving tips to lads hoping to 'get in there' with the girls.
Video 1: 'Spin the bottle'
Video 2: 'Say cheese'
Video 3: 'Perfect man'
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni