BSkyB hunts shop to boost Sky News
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 January 2010 10:50AM
LONDON - BSkyB is looking for an agency to build and promote an improved video functionality into its Sky News website.
The company has already approached a number of advertising and digital agencies to present ideas. The main pitch is expected to take place over the next few weeks.
Sky Creative, Sky's in-house advertising team, has previously handled creative duties on Sky News briefs and it is thought that it will pitch for the business.
The brief includes providing insights into how users view video news content over the internet as Sky plans an overhaul of its online news offering.
Sky News has been extending its reach over the past year and its Sky News iPhone app has been downloaded more than one million times since its launch in May 2009.
It has also launched a mobile internet service that will bring the content from the app to other phones by downgrading content, such as replacing pictures with thumbnails.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Publishing Communications Manager - Job-share,3 days a week Stopgap £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Luxury CG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon