Kellogg hires CMW to promote new Krave brand
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 January 2010 10:55AM
LONDON - Kellogg has appointed CMW to handle a digital and social media campaign to promote the launch of its new cereal brand Krave.
The agency picked up the project after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Krave is the first cereal launched by Kellogg in the UK that specifically targets the young adult market.
CMW will now aim to raise awareness of the new product through an online ad campaign and the creation of the Krave microsite. It will also look to engage the brand's core audience of young adults through a high-profile social media campaign, the first time Kellogg has embarked on a social media campaign to support a brand in the UK.
The work will complement above-the-line ads by Leo Burnett, which Kellogg consolidated its global ad business into in November 2009.
CMW's appointment does not affect Kellogg's relationship with magneticNorth, which handles the majority of its digital advertising.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014