Diary: Pick of the Week - Wieden & Kennedy/Department for Children, Schools and Families
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 January 2010 12:00AM
Kate Nettleton is impressed by Wieden & Kennedy's first work for the Department for Children, Schools and Families:
"This was obviously a difficult brief: inform both parents and kids about the dangers of drinking alcohol at a young age. Not an easy thing to do without coming off as patronising or overly invasive, yet this ad has a good dose of humility and subtlety about it." The spot was written and art directed by Paul Jordan and Angus Macadam, and directed by Walter Stern through Academy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'