In association with
NHS 'alcohol effects' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Monday, 01 February 2010 12:11PM
The NHS has launched a campaign backed by major health charities to warn drinkers of the unseen health damage caused by regularly drinking more than the NHS advises.
The £6m Government-funded campaign shows the damage to drinkers' organs.
Video 1: 'male' '
Video 2: 'female'
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Just Digital £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Household / NPD Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, Southall
- Senior Account Director Just Digital £55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film