OMD UK lands Sony digital media account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 February 2010 10:20AM
LONDON - Sony Electronics has consolidated its UK media account into OMD UK, by adding its £3.5 million digital media business to the agency's responsibilities.
The online account was previously handled by i-level and moves into OMD, which handles offline planning and buying for Sony, as part of an efficiency drive at the electronics company.
OMD's brief will cover digital strategy, buying and social media across Sony's range of electronics products.
These include Bravia TVs, Vaio computers and new product launches, as well as Sony's activity around the Fifa World Cup.
The account moved after OMD worked with Sony on its integrated "twilight football" campaign that saw the agency plan both online and offline media.
The UK media consolidation follows Sony's recent decision to shift its £50 million pan-European creative business from Fallon to Anomaly after a final two-way pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London