McCann appoints Geoff Smith and Simon Butler as creative directors
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 February 2010 10:40AM
LONDON - McCann Erickson London has hired Geoff Smith and Simon Butler, the duo behind Sure's "Stunt City", as creative directors.
The pair will work mainly on the agency's B&Q account, but will also cover a number of other clients and work on new business.
Smith and Butler have worked on a freelance basis since 2008.
Previously, they ran the creative department at Grey, before effectively being replaced by Andy Amadeo.
The pair have also worked at Lowe, where they created "Stunt City".
Smith and Butler have picked up a number of awards, including Cannes gold Lions for "Stunt City" and "through the bottle" for Smirnoff.
Brian Fraser, the executive creative director at McCann Erickson London, said: "Our hiring of Geoff and Simon further cements our dedication and creative ambition for the B&Q account, and we are extremely excited about the work to come."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London