Paul Thomas quits roles at Mindshare and MCHI
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 February 2010 10:55AM
LONDON - Paul Thomas has left his position as the managing partner, press at Mindshare, as well as his role as the investment director at the full-service agency MCHI.
He is understood to be in talks with Group M, the investment arm of WPP, about moving to a role within the group.
Thomas has worked at the WPP-owned Mindshare since 2000 and has headed media buying at MCHI since the agency launched in January last year.
MCHI retains its in-house media buying team, and Andy Zonfrillo, the exchange director at Mindshare, will oversee MCHI trading deals within Group M.
Thomas joined Mindshare from Universal McCann as press director and was promoted to Mindshare's executive management team in 2006 to take on the role of managing partner, press.
Before that, he worked on the client side at Gillette and Associated Newspapers.
MCHI, headed by the managing partners, Tim Allnutt and Enyi Nwosu, launched as a joint venture with Group M and CHI & Partners.
It operates media buying in-house alongside CHI planners and creatives to provide full-service solutions. MCHI clients include The Carphone Warehouse and Britvic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Executive - top agency, Liverpool Perfect Marketing People To £20k, Liverpool
- Graphic Designer / Creative Artworker The Workhouse Negotiable depending on experience , Swindon, Wiltshire
- 2x positions: Social Media & Senior Social Media Manager - Award Winning Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000 - 36,000 + benefits , London West End
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London