Bupa to hold pitch for integrated brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 February 2010 10:55AM
LONDON - Bupa, the UK's largest provider of private healthcare, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its integrated ad account.
The company will hold a pitch towards the end of next month. The process is being handled by Oystercatchers, along with Bupa's group purchasing team.
The account will incorporate digital, direct marketing, experiential, print and press activity. TV advertising, currently handled by WCRS, is not included in the review.
Bupa currently works with a number of agencies, including the digital agency CheezeDMG, the brand response agency The Black Hole, and the direct marketing shops Gyro Manchester and Targetbase Claydon Heeley.
The company is understood to be keen to consolidate its business into a single agency in order to better streamline its operations.
The winner will create a series of campaigns to promote Bupa's range of health and wellbeing products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency