Bupa to hold pitch for integrated brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 February 2010 10:55AM
LONDON - Bupa, the UK's largest provider of private healthcare, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its integrated ad account.
The company will hold a pitch towards the end of next month. The process is being handled by Oystercatchers, along with Bupa's group purchasing team.
The account will incorporate digital, direct marketing, experiential, print and press activity. TV advertising, currently handled by WCRS, is not included in the review.
Bupa currently works with a number of agencies, including the digital agency CheezeDMG, the brand response agency The Black Hole, and the direct marketing shops Gyro Manchester and Targetbase Claydon Heeley.
The company is understood to be keen to consolidate its business into a single agency in order to better streamline its operations.
The winner will create a series of campaigns to promote Bupa's range of health and wellbeing products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers