Campaign Photo Awards opens for entries
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 February 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - The second Campaign Photo Awards, which recognise the value of photos in advertising, opens for entries this week.
The competition is open to photographers, agents, photographic libraries and creatives globally who have created images in response to an advertising brief.
Winners of 16 silver awards and three golds, including the Campaign gold for the Most Powerful Image of the Year, will be fêted at a celebratory evening on 7 July at Jasmine Studios in West London.
Work will be showcased in an exhibition at Jasmine Studios and also in Digital SLR Photography magazine.
You can enter by visiting www.campaignphotoawards.com before 12 April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London