Campaign Photo Awards opens for entries
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 February 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - The second Campaign Photo Awards, which recognise the value of photos in advertising, opens for entries this week.
The competition is open to photographers, agents, photographic libraries and creatives globally who have created images in response to an advertising brief.
Winners of 16 silver awards and three golds, including the Campaign gold for the Most Powerful Image of the Year, will be fêted at a celebratory evening on 7 July at Jasmine Studios in West London.
Work will be showcased in an exhibition at Jasmine Studios and also in Digital SLR Photography magazine.
You can enter by visiting www.campaignphotoawards.com before 12 April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account