Campaign Photo Awards opens for entries
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 February 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - The second Campaign Photo Awards, which recognise the value of photos in advertising, opens for entries this week.
The competition is open to photographers, agents, photographic libraries and creatives globally who have created images in response to an advertising brief.
Winners of 16 silver awards and three golds, including the Campaign gold for the Most Powerful Image of the Year, will be fêted at a celebratory evening on 7 July at Jasmine Studios in West London.
Work will be showcased in an exhibition at Jasmine Studios and also in Digital SLR Photography magazine.
You can enter by visiting www.campaignphotoawards.com before 12 April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- eCommerce Director - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes
- Field Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy Competitive + benefits , East Midlands
- IT Desktop Support Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + package , Essex
- Front End Developer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: plus package, Chester
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?