Campaign Photo Awards opens for entries
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 February 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - The second Campaign Photo Awards, which recognise the value of photos in advertising, opens for entries this week.
The competition is open to photographers, agents, photographic libraries and creatives globally who have created images in response to an advertising brief.
Winners of 16 silver awards and three golds, including the Campaign gold for the Most Powerful Image of the Year, will be fêted at a celebratory evening on 7 July at Jasmine Studios in West London.
Work will be showcased in an exhibition at Jasmine Studios and also in Digital SLR Photography magazine.
You can enter by visiting www.campaignphotoawards.com before 12 April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%