PHD promotes Howard Nead to new global role
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 February 2010 11:55AM
LONDON - PHD has promoted its UK managing partner, Howard Nead, to the new global role of business development director for PHD Worldwide.
Nead, who has been with the agency for 16 years, will oversee international accounts, including Siemens and Airbus, and work on new-business opportunities across the network. He will also continue to oversee the ING Direct business.
His promotion has resulted in changes to PHD's UK management line-up, with the business directors Sean Meikle and Matt Sanders promoted to managing partners alongside Luca Margarito and Verica Djurdjevic. All four managing partners report to PHD's UK managing director, Daren Rubins.
Nead, who before being appointed a managing partner at PHD ran its PHDiQ interactive division, will form part of the global team under the PHD Worldwide chief executive, Mike Cooper.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London