Diary: Get your skates on, lads
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 January 2010 12:00AM
The charity fun-run is a tried-and-tested way of raising a bit of cash and awareness while getting yourself fit without, generally, putting your life in danger.
It can also become a bit of an agency competition if there are a few people doing it.
However, for some, that just isn't enough. That's why VCCP's managing director, Michael Sugden, and its head of retail, Andrew Peake, have decided that they are going to have a 400-mile race across the frozen Arctic Ocean to the North Pole.
The pair are undertaking this mammoth task in aid of 10:10, a charity that is encouraging companies and individuals to cut their emissions by 10 per cent this year.
You can check out their progress from mid-April at http://team1010.org or follow them at http://twitter.com/team1010.
They must really care about those polar bears.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Content Editor - Great Client side Opportunity ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Strategist PFJ £125 - £175 per annum, London
- Research Director (Technology) Trace £80000 - £110000 Per Annum + potential Equity, London