Diary: Get your skates on, lads
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 January 2010 12:00AM
The charity fun-run is a tried-and-tested way of raising a bit of cash and awareness while getting yourself fit without, generally, putting your life in danger.
It can also become a bit of an agency competition if there are a few people doing it.
However, for some, that just isn't enough. That's why VCCP's managing director, Michael Sugden, and its head of retail, Andrew Peake, have decided that they are going to have a 400-mile race across the frozen Arctic Ocean to the North Pole.
The pair are undertaking this mammoth task in aid of 10:10, a charity that is encouraging companies and individuals to cut their emissions by 10 per cent this year.
You can check out their progress from mid-April at http://team1010.org or follow them at http://twitter.com/team1010.
They must really care about those polar bears.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds