Diary: Get your skates on, lads
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 January 2010 12:00AM
The charity fun-run is a tried-and-tested way of raising a bit of cash and awareness while getting yourself fit without, generally, putting your life in danger.
It can also become a bit of an agency competition if there are a few people doing it.
However, for some, that just isn't enough. That's why VCCP's managing director, Michael Sugden, and its head of retail, Andrew Peake, have decided that they are going to have a 400-mile race across the frozen Arctic Ocean to the North Pole.
The pair are undertaking this mammoth task in aid of 10:10, a charity that is encouraging companies and individuals to cut their emissions by 10 per cent this year.
You can check out their progress from mid-April at http://team1010.org or follow them at http://twitter.com/team1010.
They must really care about those polar bears.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Digital PSD Group Up to £80,000 + Car, Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand & Advertising Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency