Network Rail kicks off £100m review
LONDON - The £100m railside Network Rail media contract is up for tender less than a month after JCDecaux bought the assets of Titan Outdoor, the most recent holder of the contract, from the administrators.
The invitations for tender were issued on Monday and the five-year contract has the option of being extended for a further two years, dependent on the winning contractor's performance.
The railside contract includes all rail-facing ad sites across the Network Rail estate, including six-sheets, Transvision screens and large-format sites across the 18 Network Rail-managed stations.
On 18 January JCDecaux bought the assets of Titan Outdoor out of administration, including the Network Rail contract.
Dominic Pendry, the head of communications for property at Network Rail, said: "Network Rail is looking for a partner to work with in the long term.
"We are looking to invest in the estate and improve the outdoor media over the coming years."
The Network Rail roadside contract is also currently up for tender.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014