Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 February 2010 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
Redundancies and departures at Fallon. Sad to see 1 hr 2 mins
the great agency stumble. What can Fallon do now to
reignite the flame?
Johnny Hornby in Davos (see Twitterati, above). Is 43 mins
he the most celebbed-up adman of his generation?
Just how much is Adam Crozier worth to ITV? 28 mins
Reports in the national press suggest he could trouser
anything between £10 million and £16 million
over the next five years.
The Tories have pledged to tackle our national debt. 8 mins
If they get into power, there will be a squeeze on COI
budgets. Just what the ad industry needs right now. But
then the alternative to prudent cuts could be much more
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Badenoch & Clark £45000 - £55000 per annum + pension, car, City of London
- Consumer Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + OUTSTANDING commission, London
- Social Media Manager PFJ £42000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Social Media Executive Direct Recruitment £20,000 - £25,000, London