In association with
Stop the Traffik 'Start Freedom' by Leagas Delaney
Campaign Work, Friday, 12 February 2010 08:30AM
Leagas Delaney in conjunction with production company Feel Films has produced a series of hard-hitting films on behalf of Stop the Traffik to draw attention to domestic and global human trafficking.
The 'Start Freedom' campaign aims to make people realise that trafficking is an issue that affects everyone.
Video 1: Stop the Traffik 'School'
Video 2: Stop the Traffik 'Dinner'
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Paid Search Manager Â– Leading Automotive Client-Up to £37k SYLEX Recruitment £27000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Creative Recruitment £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London