In association with
Mastercard 'Brit awards' by McCann Erickson London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 18 February 2010 08:00AM
The Pet Shop Boys were the stars of idents for this year's Brit awards created for sponsor Mastercard by McCann London.
A ‘priceless' gig was organised for the winner of a Mastercard competition to have a Brit winner from the past 30 years perform in their living room. The gig was filmed and clips shown around ad breaks during the awards show.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Director of Innovation EMR £550 per day, City of London
- Midmarket Segment Program Manager EMEA EMR negotiable, London
- Web Designer PFJ £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Broadcast Affairs Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £30-35K + Benefits, London