Wunderman hires Janet Snedden and Nick Fletcher to senior roles
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 February 2010 12:35PM
LONDON - Wunderman has appointed Janet Snedden, the former managing director of Tangible Data, as its new director of data.
Snedden will be responsible for leading Wunderman's data practice, working primarily on its Jaguar business.
During her time at Tangible Data, Snedden oversaw a client list that included British Gas, Nationwide Building Society and Energy Savings Trust.
She has also spent time working as a consultancy director at EHS Discovery, and as a brand manager at GlaxoSmithKline.
Meanwhile Wunderman has also appointed Nick Fletcher as head of account planning.
Fletcher joins the agency from Enfatico, where he held the role of EMEA head of planning.
He has also been a planning director at Wnek Gosper and a planner at BMP, where he worked on the agency's iconic Hamlet business.
In his new role, Fletcher will also be responsible for leading the strategy on Wunderman's Jaguar and Microsoft accounts.
The new appointments come just two weeks after Wunderman was awarded two high-profile projects from Cancer Research UK.
Brendan Tansey, the chief executive of Wunderman, said: "Nick and Janet form the two bookends of the Wunderman proposition of accountable creativity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Web Trading & Optimisation Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Employer Brand Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- TV senior Planner/Buyer- £28K Ultimate Asset £24000 - £26000 per annum, City of London
- Content Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, South East England