Wunderman hires Janet Snedden and Nick Fletcher to senior roles
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 February 2010 12:35PM
LONDON - Wunderman has appointed Janet Snedden, the former managing director of Tangible Data, as its new director of data.
Snedden will be responsible for leading Wunderman's data practice, working primarily on its Jaguar business.
During her time at Tangible Data, Snedden oversaw a client list that included British Gas, Nationwide Building Society and Energy Savings Trust.
She has also spent time working as a consultancy director at EHS Discovery, and as a brand manager at GlaxoSmithKline.
Meanwhile Wunderman has also appointed Nick Fletcher as head of account planning.
Fletcher joins the agency from Enfatico, where he held the role of EMEA head of planning.
He has also been a planning director at Wnek Gosper and a planner at BMP, where he worked on the agency's iconic Hamlet business.
In his new role, Fletcher will also be responsible for leading the strategy on Wunderman's Jaguar and Microsoft accounts.
The new appointments come just two weeks after Wunderman was awarded two high-profile projects from Cancer Research UK.
Brendan Tansey, the chief executive of Wunderman, said: "Nick and Janet form the two bookends of the Wunderman proposition of accountable creativity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London