Agencies line up for £6m TfL media task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 February 2010 08:00AM
LONDON - Transport for London is reviewing its £6m media planning and buying account and its digital advertising business.
The organisation has sent out a tender to agencies inviting them to compete for the business. Requests to participate are required to be submitted by 22 March.
Media planning and buying is handled by the WPP-owned Mediaedge:cia and comprises on- and off-line media. The online advertising business includes display advertising and paid search activity.
The tender also states that the brief may include requirements from the Olympic Delivery Authority in the run-up to the London 2012 Olympics.
The contract covers advertising for the Underground, buses, congestion charging, road safety, river services, taxis and licensed cabs, Victoria Coach Station and road traffic enforcement.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Graphic Designer Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Project Manager Pitch Consultants £18000 - £21000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Designer Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Press Officer Pitch Consultants £24000 - £27000 per annum, Surrey