Agencies line up for £6m TfL media task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 February 2010 08:00AM
LONDON - Transport for London is reviewing its £6m media planning and buying account and its digital advertising business.
The organisation has sent out a tender to agencies inviting them to compete for the business. Requests to participate are required to be submitted by 22 March.
Media planning and buying is handled by the WPP-owned Mediaedge:cia and comprises on- and off-line media. The online advertising business includes display advertising and paid search activity.
The tender also states that the brief may include requirements from the Olympic Delivery Authority in the run-up to the London 2012 Olympics.
The contract covers advertising for the Underground, buses, congestion charging, road safety, river services, taxis and licensed cabs, Victoria Coach Station and road traffic enforcement.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Search & Performance Marketing Director - Dubai MCG Associates Competitive and Tax Free in the sunshine!, Dubai, UAE
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - Social Media - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'