Agencies line up for £6m TfL media task
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 February 2010 08:00AM
LONDON - Transport for London is reviewing its £6m media planning and buying account and its digital advertising business.
The organisation has sent out a tender to agencies inviting them to compete for the business. Requests to participate are required to be submitted by 22 March.
Media planning and buying is handled by the WPP-owned Mediaedge:cia and comprises on- and off-line media. The online advertising business includes display advertising and paid search activity.
The tender also states that the brief may include requirements from the Olympic Delivery Authority in the run-up to the London 2012 Olympics.
The contract covers advertising for the Underground, buses, congestion charging, road safety, river services, taxis and licensed cabs, Victoria Coach Station and road traffic enforcement.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency