Maxus wins £8m Experian media account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 February 2010 11:50AM
LONDON - The consumer data giant Experian has awarded the estimated £8m media planning and buying business for its CreditExpert brand to the WPP-owned Maxus.
The agency won the business for the online credit- checking service after a pitch against undisclosed agencies. The incumbent was Media Campaign Services.
Experian's media spend for CreditExpert last year was £2.5m, according to Nielsen. However, the brand, which launched its first TV ad campaign this month, is expected to raise its spend to £8m this year.
CreditExpert's new TV campaign by The Red Brick Road was launched earlier this month to promote protection against identity fraud.
The ad shows an aristocratic "credit expert" directing viewers to the CreditExpert.co.uk website. Once users sign up, CreditExpert's members receive regular alerts whenever there are significant changes to their report, helping them spot identity fraud.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Onsite Conversion Up to 12 month FTC (Maternity cover) Which? c. £45,000 - £55,000, Greater London
- Head of Corporate Communications London Borough of Hounslow £55572 - 67544 per year + Final Salary Pension, Hounslow Central
- eCRM Campaign Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- EMEA Marcomms Manager Barclay Meade £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency