In association with
Asics 'Running Expansions' by Amsterdam Worldwide
Campaign Work, Thursday, 25 February 2010 12:26PM
Amsterdam Worldwide has launched its latest campaign for the athletics brand Asics.
The ad targets a European audience and aims to reinforce Asics as a global running shoe. The campaign features both online video and print images.
The film will first debut on Asics website before appearing on European video sharing sites such as YouTube and Vimeo. Print ads will be published in various European sports, lifestyle and running magazines.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%