In association with
Asics 'Running Expansions' by Amsterdam Worldwide
Campaign Work, Thursday, 25 February 2010 12:26PM
Amsterdam Worldwide has launched its latest campaign for the athletics brand Asics.
The ad targets a European audience and aims to reinforce Asics as a global running shoe. The campaign features both online video and print images.
The film will first debut on Asics website before appearing on European video sharing sites such as YouTube and Vimeo. Print ads will be published in various European sports, lifestyle and running magazines.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account