In association with
Asics 'Running Expansions' by Amsterdam Worldwide
Campaign Work, Thursday, 25 February 2010 12:26PM
Amsterdam Worldwide has launched its latest campaign for the athletics brand Asics.
The ad targets a European audience and aims to reinforce Asics as a global running shoe. The campaign features both online video and print images.
The film will first debut on Asics website before appearing on European video sharing sites such as YouTube and Vimeo. Print ads will be published in various European sports, lifestyle and running magazines.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London