In association with
Simple 'Kind to Skin' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Friday, 26 February 2010 12:00AM
RKCR/Y&R is launching two ads for cosmetics brand Simple.
The first ad focuses on promoting Simple's popular facial cleansing wipes, while the second promotes a vitamin-infused day moisturizer.
The ad features British models, Brigid McGraw, Lucy Holt, and Poppy Delevigne.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni