In association with
Virgin Atlantic 'Fear of Not Flying' by Y&R New York
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 March 2010 08:00AM
Y&R New York has produced a series of online videos for their new 'Fear of Not Flying' campaign for Virgin Atlantic.
The campaign aims to illustrate the after-effects of flying in the luxury offered to Virgin Atlantic Upper Class customers.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Research Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Middlesex
- Digital Account Manager Live Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Wolverhampton