JPMH lands global Glenfiddich account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 March 2010 10:40AM
LONDON - William Grant & Sons, the global spirits brand, has appointed JPMH to handle the global CRM and digital work for its Glenfiddich whisky brand.
The agency scooped the business after a pitch against two undisclosed agencies, which was overseen by the Glenfiddich global relationship marketing manager, Utadi Murphy.
The appointment follows a review of all of Glenfiddich's global advertising arrangements, which kicked off in August last year with a pitch for the brand's above-the-line business.
Glenfiddich handed the work to Leagas Delaney in November.
JPMH will now be responsible for redesigning the Glenfiddich website, as well as creating a number of global digital and direct marketing campaigns.
The agency will also oversee a social media push, which will aim to drive consumer engagement and increase levels of commitment to the brand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- FMCG Brand Manager JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, North West
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £34000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Director - branding agency Gabriele Skelton £65000 per annum, London
- Brand Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £80000 per annum, London