Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 26 February 2010 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
The fallout from BT's media account switch to 1 hr 32 mins
Maxus.Will this provide a final lesson that clients
and agencies need to find a better way of working
Is Group M taking over the market? With BT and COI 1 hr 6 mins
(not forgetting the retention of Unilever), rival
networks will have to come up with good alternatives
to scale to woo pitching clients.
It almost makes you cringe, but Fallon, thanks to its 57 mins
recent fall from grace, has picked up a new nickname among
the creative community: Fallen. Too soon?
The third series of Mad Men. The clampdown on 13 mins
paperclip expenditure by the new British owners is all
too depressingly familiar.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London