In association with
East Coast 'miniature prices' by Dentsu London
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 March 2010 08:00AM
Train operator East Coast is continuing its 'miniature' campaign with a new ad created by Dentsu London.
The ad is designed to promote East Coast's low prices and consists of three TV ads and seven print executions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £30000 per annum, Warwickshire
- ECRM Specialist - Social Gaming Brand - £25-30K - London Propel £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Pitch Consultants £27000 - £35000 per annum, Leamington Spa