In association with
East Coast 'miniature prices' by Dentsu London
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 March 2010 08:00AM
Train operator East Coast is continuing its 'miniature' campaign with a new ad created by Dentsu London.
The ad is designed to promote East Coast's low prices and consists of three TV ads and seven print executions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London