In association with
Homebase 'transform the nation' by Leo Burnett London
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 March 2010 08:00AM
Homebase has launched a TV ad by Leo Burnett continuing its campaign theme of transforming everyday spaces.
Carlisle rail station is transformed for the ad with a team of decorators painting, wallpapering and adding furniture to the main platforms.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Junior Marketing FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Web Analyst Zebra People £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, City of London