In association with
Public View - Did the Government's latest ad for road safety have an impact?
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 March 2010 12:00PM
The soundtrack for the Department for Transport's latest Think campaign tv ad was one of the strongest elements of the campaign according to this weeks public opinion poll.
The ad was favourably received by viewers for drawing attention to motorcyclists.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Social/Digital Strategic Planner - Top Agency Digital Gurus £34000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, London
- Talented Mixed Methodology Researchers- Boutique Innovative Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £27000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Strategy Director with Global Media Network Gemini Search £75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey