In association with
Nikon 'I am' by Jung von Matt/Spree
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 09 March 2010 08:00AM
Jung von Matt/Spree has launched its first campaign for Nikon since being appointed as Nikon Europe's retained creative agency in September last year.
The ad asks the question 'Who are you with Nikon?' and uses real-life scenarios in which amateur photographers express their personalities with their Nikon cameras.
The 'I am' campaign spans television, print, outdoor and online formats. It will also be supported by a website and activity on social media channels.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account