In association with
Nikon 'I am' by Jung von Matt/Spree
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 09 March 2010 08:00AM
Jung von Matt/Spree has launched its first campaign for Nikon since being appointed as Nikon Europe's retained creative agency in September last year.
The ad asks the question 'Who are you with Nikon?' and uses real-life scenarios in which amateur photographers express their personalities with their Nikon cameras.
The 'I am' campaign spans television, print, outdoor and online formats. It will also be supported by a website and activity on social media channels.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Account Executive-Entertainment brand Norton Leigh £24000, Central London
- Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + benefits, Newmarket
- Creative Lead 24 Seven Inc Annual Basic Salary, West End
- Head of eCommerce - Multi-channel Retailer ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Berkshire
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%