In association with
Nikon 'I am' by Jung von Matt/Spree
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 09 March 2010 08:00AM
Jung von Matt/Spree has launched its first campaign for Nikon since being appointed as Nikon Europe's retained creative agency in September last year.
The ad asks the question 'Who are you with Nikon?' and uses real-life scenarios in which amateur photographers express their personalities with their Nikon cameras.
The 'I am' campaign spans television, print, outdoor and online formats. It will also be supported by a website and activity on social media channels.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region