In association with
Action for Children 'Emily' by Baby Creative
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 09 March 2010 08:00AM
Action for Children, the charity that aims to help improve the lives of young people, is highlighting the issue of child neglect through a new integrated ad campaign.
The campaign, created by Baby Creative, is spearheaded by a 30-second TV spot featuring the story of Emily, who was neglected by her parents.
A study conducted by Action for Children has found that as many as 1.5 million children in the UK are experiencing some form of neglect. The charity is aiming to raise £17m over the next three years in an effort to combat the issue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager - Retail Branding & Interiors Royds Raphael £40K - £50K, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business