In association with
Action for Children 'Emily' by Baby Creative
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 09 March 2010 08:00AM
Action for Children, the charity that aims to help improve the lives of young people, is highlighting the issue of child neglect through a new integrated ad campaign.
The campaign, created by Baby Creative, is spearheaded by a 30-second TV spot featuring the story of Emily, who was neglected by her parents.
A study conducted by Action for Children has found that as many as 1.5 million children in the UK are experiencing some form of neglect. The charity is aiming to raise £17m over the next three years in an effort to combat the issue.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London