In association with
Gü 'Gü you Ganache?' by Mother London
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 March 2010 04:00PM
Mother London's first campaign for Gü has drawn inspiration from Desperate Housewives and David Lynch.
The ad features an ordinary middle-aged suburban woman who is drawn into a room filled with glamorous people where she indulges in Gü.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London