In association with
Mama Mio 'Get Waisted' by Baber Smith
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 09 March 2010 03:19PM
Mama Mio is launching its first ever through-the-line campaign to help raise money for the beauty industry's charity Look Good...Feel Better (LGFB).
The new campaign has been created by Baber Smith and aims to drive sales of Mama Mio's best selling product Get Waisted. From 1 March, £1 from every bottle sold in Debenhams and mamamio.com will be donated to the LGFB charity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London