In association with
Microsoft 'Bing' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 09 March 2010 03:51PM
Microsoft's search engine 'Bing' is lunching its first TV campaign in the UK.
Bing, which launched in the US in July last year with a campaign created by JWT New York, will be introduced to the UK market via a series of TV spots, the first of which will launch on UK television this week.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Executive Stopgap £32000 per annum, City of London
- Community Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Engagement and Communications VMA Group 60000-65000 per annum,, West Midlands
- New Business Manager - creative agency Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum + bonus, London