Cheil launches One Agency, a global below-the-line network
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 March 2010 08:00AM
LONDON - Cheil is launching a below-the-line network called One Agency, in a bid to form an integrated offering with Beattie McGuinness Bungay and the digital agency The Barbarian Group.
The new network will move into shared offices with BMB, in which Cheil has a 49% stake, later this year. The group anticipates launching The Barbarian Group's London operation out of the same office in the second half of 2010.
One Agency, which will offer experiential, retail and shopper marketing solutions, will also act as BMB's below-the-line arm, enabling the shop to pitch for integrated accounts.
Joseph Rhee, the former European marketing director at Cheil, will head the network as its managing director. BD Network's former group creative director Jeremy Baron joins as its creative director.
The agency opens its doors with the Westfield Group as a founding client.
Cheil plans to open a further 11 One Agency offices around the world by 2012 in countries such as China, Singapore, the Netherlands, Brazil and India.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account