Diary: Life mirrors Souter's art
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 March 2010 12:00AM
You may have noticed (unless you read the magazine backwards) a Close-Up (page 13) on adland creatives-turned TV writers with comments from Peter Souter, whose comedy drama Married, Single, Other has just launched on ITV1.
What he fails to mention is his penchant for naked press-ups. Unfortunately, his missus, Maggie, dropped that little bombshell in a recent interview in Grazia.
She says: "When I saw the character Clint doing naked pressups ... I couldn't help but laugh. They are one of my husband's favourite pastimes."
Still, it's all good publicity for the show, eh?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London