Diary: Life mirrors Souter's art
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 March 2010 12:00AM
You may have noticed (unless you read the magazine backwards) a Close-Up (page 13) on adland creatives-turned TV writers with comments from Peter Souter, whose comedy drama Married, Single, Other has just launched on ITV1.
What he fails to mention is his penchant for naked press-ups. Unfortunately, his missus, Maggie, dropped that little bombshell in a recent interview in Grazia.
She says: "When I saw the character Clint doing naked pressups ... I couldn't help but laugh. They are one of my husband's favourite pastimes."
Still, it's all good publicity for the show, eh?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition