Diary: Life mirrors Souter's art
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 March 2010 12:00AM
You may have noticed (unless you read the magazine backwards) a Close-Up (page 13) on adland creatives-turned TV writers with comments from Peter Souter, whose comedy drama Married, Single, Other has just launched on ITV1.
What he fails to mention is his penchant for naked press-ups. Unfortunately, his missus, Maggie, dropped that little bombshell in a recent interview in Grazia.
She says: "When I saw the character Clint doing naked pressups ... I couldn't help but laugh. They are one of my husband's favourite pastimes."
Still, it's all good publicity for the show, eh?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency