In association with
Philips 'parallel lines trailer' by DDB London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 March 2010 08:00AM
Philips is launching its Global cinematic campaign, 'Parallel Lines' in the coming weeks and is building up to the launch with an official trailer for the films.
Produced by Ridley Scott Associates (RSA), the ad will launch online on April 8 and aims to demonstrate that Philips Televisions can bring that unique cinematic experience into your home.
The campaign carries the strapline ‘There are millions of ways to tell a story. There's only one way to watch one.'
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London