In association with
Philips 'parallel lines trailer' by DDB London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 March 2010 08:00AM
Philips is launching its Global cinematic campaign, 'Parallel Lines' in the coming weeks and is building up to the launch with an official trailer for the films.
Produced by Ridley Scott Associates (RSA), the ad will launch online on April 8 and aims to demonstrate that Philips Televisions can bring that unique cinematic experience into your home.
The campaign carries the strapline ‘There are millions of ways to tell a story. There's only one way to watch one.'
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Marketing Manager, Wokingham, up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Wokingham
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push