In association with
Philips 'parallel lines trailer' by DDB London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 17 March 2010 08:00AM
Philips is launching its Global cinematic campaign, 'Parallel Lines' in the coming weeks and is building up to the launch with an official trailer for the films.
Produced by Ridley Scott Associates (RSA), the ad will launch online on April 8 and aims to demonstrate that Philips Televisions can bring that unique cinematic experience into your home.
The campaign carries the strapline ‘There are millions of ways to tell a story. There's only one way to watch one.'
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel